Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

How are YOU doing today?

Perhaps, you're feeling alone in the world ... alone but together with my family in lock-down far from extended family (like so many).

Who do you turn to in times of need?  Many of us are trying to keep busy and distract ourselves when thoughts or feelings start to become overwhelming.

I'm getting through each day by focussing on my faith in God and I invite you to share in this journey with me.  I invite you to look up the Bible verses with me on http://www.biblegateway.com

God shows us throughout all of history that we can trust Him.  People throughout the ages have gone through and are going through natural disasters, wars, plagues and famines.  God will continue to guide us on our journey, through our thoughts and actions, as we turn to Him for direction.

Proverbs 3:5-6 New International Version (NIV)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.[a]

John 14:27 New International Version (NIV)

27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

We can trust God for today, tonight and tomorrow; and have nothing to fear at this time in our lives.  


God will give us His peace.  

Blessings,
💜

No comments:

Post a Comment