Pages

Tuesday 27 July 2010

What I can do at 20.5 months of age


At 20.5 months of age I want to share with you some of the things I am able to do ...

  • send e-mail (well almost, mama is just joking of course), but I can count 2 and 5
  • put together puzzle cubes
  • request food ... say 'cheese' and take my mama's hand and lead her to the refrigerator door, so she can get me that cheese
  • talk a lot on my very own toy cell-phone (develops my social skills immensely)
  • slide down the slide - all by myself at the park
  • dog paddle with mama's help in a big 3' deep pool (I love to jump off the edge into mama's arms)
  • drink milk out of an ordinary tumbler all by myself
  • help unload the dishwasher
  • take the non-breakables to the cupboard (although some days I get completely side-tracked and leave them lying around on the floor)
  • drag a dining chair up to the sink and cry (it's my way of saying I want to stand up on the chair and help)
  • chew crayons (sometimes I scribble a bit)
  • suck on playdoh (when I've finished playing with it and rolling it with a rolling pin)
  • kick a ball
  • throw a ball (backwards over my head)
  • spin round and round and round and round (then fall down)
  • run backwards
  • sing a tune
  • run and bounce up and down on a big bed
  • cry when things don't go my way (but I soon get over it!)
Is there anyone else out there just like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment